Reports to the Controller
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all accounting activities conform with GAAP and company policy.
- Ability to drive financial accountability and enforce policies and procedures.
- AP/AR processing, payment applications and reconciliations
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments.
- Assist with month end and year end close process including preparation of journal entries as required.
- Prepares balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Daily Labor ticket entry into corporate accounting software with weekly reconciliation to reports for accurate payroll processing.
- Manage the administration of benefits in collaboration with HR, confirm coverage and vendor billings align.
- Cross Training into accounts payable by entering accounts payable invoices and investigating discrepancies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting desirable or equivalent experience
- 2 – 5 years of accounting experience desirable
- Experience in manufacturing cost inventory accounting preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Teams and Access)
- ERP system and QuickBooks experience highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a sense of urgency and have a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently.
The company’s mission is to provide quality electronic contract manufacturing services to the industrial marketplace and has achieved AS9100D certification. The company services customers in a range of industries, including automotive components, avionic devices, medical systems, optical systems, semiconductor manufacturing and more.
EFE operates out of a newly renovated 35,000 square foot facility located in Perkasie, PA. Employees are offered a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental and life insurance, a 401K plan and paid time off. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your current resume with cover letter and salary requirements to Michelle Shire: firstname.lastname@example.org